Sunday, November 17, 2013

So Tell Us. . . .

I've wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember and my two favorite teachers in school were the ones who encouraged that in me.  As a voracious reader of fiction, I wish I had it in me to write a novel but my ideas never seem to make it out of my head and onto the paper.  What I can do, though, is Blog and I'm really thankful this outlet was invented. Maybe that comes from keeping a diary through my formative years since a blog is really just a very public diary.

The name of the blog comes from the phrase I so often hear after I've spouted my opinion on something:  "So, Patti, tell us what you really think."  Why, thank you, I believe I will.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You need to go to your settings and add a follower button under your profile. Then i will get notifications on my blog feed when you make an entry.

    ReplyDelete